Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ms. Nulph

Dear Parents,

My name is Kari-Jean Nulph and I will be interning in Catie Stone and Becca Petee’s classroom this semester.  I will be in the classroom Mondays from 8am to 4pm and Wednesdays from 8am to 3:30pm.  This December is when I will be graduating from University of Michigan Dearborn with a major in Early Childhood Education and minors in Integrated Science and Language Arts.
The journey so far in my educational career has given me the opportunity to work with many age groups from the ECEC toddler classrooms all the way up to sixth grade middle school classrooms.  I have worked as staff at the Early Childhood Education Center before as well and enjoy working with the young children there.
I am a senior at the university and enjoy spending time with family as well as my pets.  When I am not working on school work I am volunteering with my rescue group, Taylor Animal Shelter Kats & K9’s.  I look forward to getting to know your children and how they learn along with gaining experience in lesson planning within the classroom.

Sincerely,


Kari-Jean Nulph