Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ms. Lee's Introduction



Dear Parents,  

Hello! My name is Alexis Lee and I am an intern in Mrs. Stone & Mrs. Petee’s classroom for the winter. I have spent the last week observing the classroom and getting to know your children. I am excited to spend the next twelve weeks getting to know your families. I will be in the classroom from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Since I will be in classroom and seeing you throughout the upcoming weeks, I thought I would tell you about me. 

This is my second to last semester before completing my degree in Early Childhood Education at the University of Michigan- Dearborn.
Over the last three years, I have worked with young children at the ECEC and other local educational centers and schools. Outside of school, I enjoy reading and spending time with family and friends. I travel often, and I especially look forward to my trip to Dubai this summer. 

My responsibilities in the class will gradually increase as the time goes on. I will be conducting both small and whole group lessons and activities. This winter will be full of learning, not only for the children but for me as well! If you have any questions, please direct them to Mrs. Stone & Mrs. Petee. 

Sincerely,


Alexis Lee